The Deluxe Equine Package includes all of the components of the Deluxe Package with the addition of the 78-colored page Equine Guide Book, the 11”x17” laminated Equine Barn Charts, the laminated Equine Working Charts and a writing marker. Along with these incredible equine resources, this package also includes the popular red AAH Light as well as the Blue (or substitute the Green) head. This is a great way to save money and enjoy the benefits of one of the other colors.
The red light will offer relief of your aches and pains, accelerate the healing process, and increase circulation.
The blue light is effective in eradicating fungus as well as aiding in the healing process by eliminating the bacteria and thus termed “The Great Antiseptic”. Blue light will also remove heat from an injured area. We like to refer to blue as “Ice in a Light!”
For optimal healing, each light has three power settings: low, medium and high. Always use the low when stimulating acupoints or working with sensitive subjects or any time you are around the eye. For more benefits of the red light, please refer to our Red Light Therapy page. For more information on the blue light, please refer to our Blue Light Therapy page.
Deluxe Equine Package – Enjoy this popular Equine Package which includes:
- AAH Red Light
- AAH BLUE (or Green) Light Head
- At-A-Glance Reference Charts
- 3.7 Li-Ion 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- Removable metal belt clip to attach an extender
- Canvas holster with metal belt clip
- Large Sling Pack to store your items
- Removable and adjustable lanyard
- Equine Guide Book
- Equine Laminated 11”x17” Barn Chart – double-sided
- Equine Laminated Working Chart – double-sided
- Dry Erase Marker
You may substitute a Green Head for the Blue by making a note in the comments section of your order form.
Save $130 when you add a PBM Light to any Package. Simply –
- Select the package for People, Horses or Dogs
- Add the AAH PBM Light (Colored Lights and Heads, Colored Lights)
- Apply coupon code “UPGRADEPBM” during checkout