We are excited to announce a partnership with Spectra Therapy to bring to you patented, FDA Cleared, WEARABLE and WASHABLE Laser Therapy Wraps. The selection of wraps allows you to select the correct one for you and/or your pets.
As easy as 1-2-3
1. Pick your LASERwrap® or wraps
2. Decide how many Impulse Laser Units you want
3. Add items to Cart
Spectra Therapy is the first company to develop an application that delivers a wearable form of the powerful therapy via the LASERwrap®. The company’s headquarters are located in Troy, Michigan, with the majority of the products being produced and/or assembled in Michigan.
LASERwrap® delivers the healing power of laser energy thru AUTOMATED UNATTENDED TREATMENTS while on the go, traveling to and from an event, at work, or at home. It is designed to treat the entire area of concern, including the extremities, head, neck, back, and chest with the 24/7 LASERwrap®. The LASERwrap® works on people and our animals by increasing circulation and enhancing the athletic performance.
Wearable LASERwrap® is a breakthrough treatment that can speed up healing and help you to achieve maximum results from your other therapies. When used in conjunction with other therapies, such as the AAH Light, chiropractic, massage and other soft tissue mobilizations, physical therapy, acupuncture and nutrition, LASERwrap® is very effective.
This is Therapy at your convenience and Rehab on the Go! Just “Click it and Forget it!”
LASERwrap® FAQ’s can be answered here.
One wrap – Many applications
Spectra Therapy has revolutionized the proven technology of low-level laser therapy (LLLT) by making it wearable and automated throughout the day and night. Our wearable 24-7 laser wrap delivers the healing power of laser energy while on the go, traveling to and from an event, at work, or at home. It is designed to treat the entire area of concern, including the extremities, head, neck, back, and chest.
LASERwrap® is FDA-cleared and patented (also patent pending) for personal use to improve circulation, reduce pains in joints, muscle spasms, arthritis pains, relieve stiffness and reduce edema. The product is used to treat most chronic and acute conditions and injuries, and can also be used to improve athletic performance and prevent injury, as part of a pre- and post-workout regimen.
LASERwrap® gets fast effective results by relieving pain, improving circulation, promoting the healing of damaged tissues, and helping the body’s lymphatic system cleanse and flush toxins. The impulse laser unit provides up to 17 repeated treatments every half hour, night and day, to improve circulation dramatically. In comparison, most laser clinics provide a single treatment, usually in a series of spots, ¼” to 2” in diameter. The blood at those spots will begin to flow and provide some pain relief, but within a few hours, it will clog, the pain will return, and healing waits for your next treatment. With LASERwrap®, most acute or chronic conditions require 48 to 72 hours of treatment to correct or begin to correct the problem.
This device is manufactured in the USA (Michigan), and is FDA-cleared for personal use, whether at home, work, on the go, at an event, or for chronic or emergency use when acute injuries occur.
Ten MORE Reasons to Choose Spectra Therapy’s LASERwrap®
Over Any Other Laser or Therapeutic Device:
- Safe, drug-free therapy with no known side effects.
- Simple to use and quick to apply – at home or in the office, LASERwrap® is an easy, convenient laser therapy that most anyone can apply.
- Holistic and effective – LASERwrap® delivers treatment to the point of interest PLUS the ENTIRE surrounding area.
- No attendant required – LASERwrap® is hands free. WEARABLE design frees you up to tend to other things or used in the care of others.
- Dispenses treatments automatically – LASERwrap® is programmed for therapeutic treatment cycles, turning itself off and on for multiple treatments.
- Programmable – the laser unit stores two treatment programs.
- Portable – LASERwrap® is lightweight and easily stored. Get laser treatments when and where you need them.
- No cords, wires, or gels – no mess or dangerous cords.
- Washable – pads and wraps are machine washable.
- Affordable and cost-effective – Product is paid for in less than 10 treatments. Consider you normally visit a chiropractor and therapist 8 times, for treatments over a 4-week period. With LASERwrap®, your condition may improve in 2 to 3 days. With less atrophy, you feel better sooner.
What does the Doctor say?
Orthopedic doctors, chiropractors, pain clinics, and cosmetic surgeons all are equipping their offices with laser therapy equipment because of its outstanding benefit to increase circulation quickly. This speeds healing, lowers edema, and offers prompt reduction of pain caused by muscles spasms, sprains, strains, and stress.
“LASERwrap eliminated pain from seven patients in less than a week to ten days, that had been fighting neuropathy & plantar fasciitis conditions from six months to two years. Good news for lower extremity diabetic patients with wounds on the bottom of their feet, LASERwrap and LASERpad healed decubitus wounds in two weeks versus 4-5 months using conventional debridement methods.”
-Dr. Chris Chappel MD-Geriatrics Clinical Director-20 Nursing Homes Kissimmee, Florida
“I have been using Spectra Therapy lasers in my office for over a year now. They benefit my patients and my family. They improve circulation by decreasing the density of the blood and increasing the oxygenation of the blood. I was introduced to Spectra Therapy Lasers by a friend who uses them daily on horses she rehabilitated. I saw some amazing results involving the healing of tendons, muscles and open wounds in a short period of time. I have been so impressed with the results.”
-Dr. Sarah Tiestor: Chiropractor-Okemos Michigan
What conditions does the LASERwrap® work best for?
Planter Fasciitis Pain