Green Light Therapy – the Great “Balancer”
Green LED Light Therapy – it’s the new Red!
Green light has the ability to make your life better in so many ways.
For starters: Pain and Migraines, Anxiety, Sleeplessness, Mood Swings, plus skin rejuvenation.
Light therapy is a simple process in which a specific wavelength of light is projected onto the skin.
The light causes chemical reactions in the target area, which excite cells to increase cellular performance that in turn can eliminate pain and migraines, calm anxiety, accelerate the sleep process and rejuvenate skin.
Therefore, the key to green light therapy is the wavelength of light, as different colors (wavelengths) produce different chemical reactions within the cells.
As with all colors of light, one can achieve numerous benefits physically, mentally and emotionally. Green light is found at the center of the visible spectrum, bringing balance and calm to the skin and organs.
What Does Green Light Do?
- Nitrogen is Green, which is the largest component of the atmosphere; it builds muscles, bones and other tissue cells.
- Balance, harmony and sympathy are the color of Green, and is the dominant color of the heart chakra.
- The Color Green is considered useful for promoting general healing, restoration and balance.
We often hear the expression “feeling blue” or “green with envy.” That’s because color is known to have a profound effect on our emotions and mood.
How does the Green AAH Light work?
As the color green is in the middle of the color spectrum, it creates a natural balancing effect on the body.
Likewise, the color Green is considered a cooler color and also helps bring about a slightly sedative effect which will also help with sleeplessness.
Green is the most predominant color found in nature and is often applied before and after other colors to bring greater balance.
Most noteworthy Dr. Cari Solomon uses syntonics to help her patients with their eyestrain, headaches, pain, inflammation and overall stress levels. She uses a variety of colors and found that green (middle frequencies) yields physiological balance.
Green light therapy promotes balance and calm in the skin while reducing redness, as well as bringing the organs and body systems into balance. When the organs and systems of the body are attuned with the green light, the body returns to a balanced state.
For that reason, the body is then able to protect and heal itself when it is in a state of perfect balance.
Experience the “Green Glow” for yourself! Place the Green AAH Light directly over your heart, close your eyes, wait 30 seconds and allow the glow to overcome your entire body. Once you have this happen, you will never forget it.
Did you know LED Green Light Therapy can do the following?
- Green is cooling, soothing and calming both physically and mentally.
- Green has antiseptic properties and can detoxify the body and bring the negative and positive energies into balance.
- Green affects the whole system and is particularly beneficial for the sympathetic nervous system.
- Green is helpful in increasing vitality and has been used for kidney and liver support.
- Green is the stabilizing color for all dysfunctions whether chronic or acute.
- Balances the mind, body and spirit.
- Green acts upon the sympathetic nervous system; it relieves tension in the blood vessels and lowers blood pressure.
- Green is a tension reliever and balances the cerebrum and stimulates the pituitary gland.
- Green acts upon the nervous system as a sedative and is helpful in sleeplessness, exhaustion and irritability.
- Green is thought to be the color of Vitamin B1.
- Green has psychological effects including:
- Emotionally soothing
- Loosens and equalizes the etheric body
- This is the color of energy, youth, growth, inexperience, fertility, hope and new life
- This is also the color of envy, jealousy and superstition
But wait…there’s more that Green LED Light therapy can do!
Green light is absorbed into the skin where it has a calming effect.
Anti-aging therapies often include green light therapy. It helps to lighten hyper-pigmentation spots revealing a brighter complexion. The calming effect also has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the surface of the skin.
Green light therapy is used to treat dilated capillaries, sagging skin around the eyes, under eye circles, hyperpigmentation and sun spots.
The Calming Effects of Green Light Therapy
Its calming nature can be used in combination with other light therapy to further rejuvenate the skin. The green light also calms damaged skin and reduces pain associated with it. The green light therapy can affect the appearance of skin spots and discolorations by affecting the melanocytes that reside in the bottom layer of the epidermis. They reduce the production of these cells which allows the spots and patches to fade over time. The fading of these patches results in the appearance of younger, healthier, rejuvenated skin and a more even complexion.
Try this…Add Green Light to your water to help balance it.
This water is being enhanced with the Nikken® PiMag waterfall and topped off with the green light. Try it!
In this study of “Green light effects on biological systems” it makes a connection on the influence of green light (GL) on biological systems.
A green light antioxidant effect is suggested to be mediated through green light influence on cellular water cluster dynamics.
The interaction between the chargeless photons and the field of water molecules from the cellular compartments is discussed in relation with the new field of macroscopic quantum coherence phenomena.
Research and Studies
Is light essential for optimal health? Yes, within the holistic approach, light is widely recognized for its healing qualities.
Also, more medical journals are focusing on the benefits of light therapy. Studies show how the healing effect of light replicates, regenerates, repairs and restores cells.
Here are just a couple for your reference:
For Pain and Migraines:
Green LED Light Therapy Shows Potential to Treat Chronic Pain
Treatment of Pain Gets the Green Light
For Pain, Green Light Means Stop
Can green LED light ease your chronic pain?
Green Light LED Being Tested to Treat Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia
Testing the Healing Potential of Light
Researcher studies green light as way to relieve migraines
Green light found to ease the pain of migraine
Long-lasting antinociceptive effects of green light in acute and chronic pain in rats
This Lighting Color Could Help You Sleep, According to Researchers
Green Light Affects Circadian Rhythm, Division of Sleep Medicine Harvard Medical School
International study shows effect of green light on sleep
Alerting effects of light, Sleep Medicine Reviews
Green Light Exposure Can Reset Body Clock