Why do you need the HealthLight LED Pads? What makes these pads SO much better than others? These two short videos explain it all!
HealthLight is a leader in the manufacture of LED therapy pads. The engineering, technology and design make the difference.
HealthLight pads are made of a soft, pliable neoprene, about 1/3 inch thick. Sandwiched in between the pad is a series of computer boards, daisy chained together. As a result, it is important that you don’t hard force the pad to flex as it can damage the computer boards.
Don’t wait any longer! Having your own LED pad system is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Select your Pad or Pads
Select any or all of the LED pads, you can connect them for coverage of an even larger area.
3. Place your Order
That is all there is to it! Rest assured your order will be processed quickly and shipped to you within 24 business hours.
About the HealthLight Pads
- Pads are named by the number of LEDs in each pad, and usually the size of the pad increases with the increase in number of LEDs. They can also be named for a particular bodysite—boot, facemask, etc.
- The pads generally flex on the length, not the width. The most flexible are the T-Pad and the 180 pad.
- All pads have two or three of the three wavelengths of LEDS: red, infrared, and blue.
- Pads never get hot, only a slight warmth. Some pads have a very slightly greater warmth than others, which also aids in soothing impact. All the benefits are from light, not heat.
- Use a dry stiff plastic bristle scrub brush to remove larger particles and a damp cloth to wipe away finer particles. Allow to dry thoroughly before placing in storage.
- Do not use your HealthLight pads over unprotected wounds or where subject to body fluids. Use clear plastic wrap or a plastic bag to protect your HealthLight pad if you want to share the benefits with a friend. Dispose of wrap or bag after each use.
- Never stand on your HealthLight pads.
- At this time, these products are only available in the USA.
WARRANTY: (Please note this warranty is thru HealthLight™ LLC and does not qualify for the Photonic Healing LLC warranty).
HealthLight™ LLC warrants this device to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the shipment date.
The obligation of HealthLight™ LLC under this warranty is expressly, solely, and exclusively limited to the repair or replacement of the unit(s) or any parts thereof, which to the satisfaction of HealthLight™ LLC, shall have become defective during the warranty period. This warranty does not extend to any liability to medical expenses or for any other direct, indirect, or consequential damages caused by the failure, defect, or malfunction of any HealthLight™ product, expect as herein provided.
This warranty shall not apply to any HealthLight™ product that has been repaired, tampered with, or altered by someone other than a duly authorized HealthLight™ LLC representative, or that has not been used in accordance with the enclosed instructions or stated purpose. All accessories used must be provided by HealthLight™ LLC., or authorized representative. If items of this nature not provided by HealthLight™ LLC or authorized representative are used with a HealthLight™ system, this warranty will be voided. Additionally, HealthLight™ LLC will not be held liable for any mishaps relating to HealthLight™ product. This warranty is deemed to be the only warranty honored by HealthLight™ LLC. All warranties expressed or implied by any other merchant, distributor, company, or person will be considered null and void. No person or entity has any authority to bind any HealthLight™ product to any warranty or guarantee except as specifically set forth herein.
Defective HealthLight™ equipment must be returned to HealthLight™ LLC.
HealthLight™ LLC, disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties relating to the use of the product and any warranties which may be implied as a result of the purpose for which the product was manufactured. Not every person may obtain the desired results from the use of any HealthLight™ system. In no event will HealthLight™ LLC be held responsible or liable for any failure to produce claimed results arising out of the use, or non-use of
any HealthLight™ product.
For additional warranty information please visit us online at www.HealthLightLLC.com.
Due to the nature of the pads, they are not returnable and all sales are final.