JENT Bodywork 101 & 102
- Enjoy these informative and fun days to improve your relationship with your horse.
- Learn how to detect discomfort and low-grade pain all horses can carry, techniques to relieve it and how to tell when it’s serious enough to call a professional.
- Find out how JENT is different to other Equine Bodywork Modalities. Ideal for those considering Equine Bodywork as a career.
- Bring your horse with you or one can be provided.
- Accommodation for your horse available at SK Ranch Call Sharon 208-888-3199 or email email@example.com
One Day Practical Trainings
(One day $200, both days together $375)
Early Bird Savings until August 15, 2019
Are you interested in keeping your horse sound? Considering become a therapist, or already are one? These two days are a must to learn new science-based subjects and skills.
FOCUS OF TRAINING:
The focus of these Training Days is to:
- Learn to communicate with horses in a therapeutic way. Learn how to let them tell you where their issues are.
- Gain insights into how to assess horses for new or chronic physiological and physical issues that restrict individual biomechanics and cause anxiety.
- Participate in practical experience ‘hands-on’ techniques of massage, acupressure and newer technologies of Phototherapy and the JENT Equine electric Massager.
- Take home full color manuals and a happy horse.
TOPICS: (A full course outline will be made available soon)
- New Discoveries
- Genetic vs Postural Conformation
- Nature of Myofascia in Equine Body
- Asymmetry Checks Causes & Impacts
- Gait Signs of Lumbar Pain & Stiffness
- Connecting with Horses Therapeutically
- Hidden Injuries without Lameness
- Fascial Patterns of Restriction
- Acupoints for Diagnosis & Treatment
- Red Light Therapy Photobiomodulation & Photonic Therapy
- Massage Hands-On & Electric
- Specific Exercises for Fascial Restrictions
JENT BW 101 & 102 Sequence:
Training days must be taken in order. JENT BW102 cannot be taken before JENT BW 101.
The topics are divided into the two days training sequentially.
Knowledge and application of basic safety around quiet horses.
Previous therapy experience is not necessary.
Starting time is strictly 8:30am in the classroom after visiting horses are settled into yards/stables.
Teaching ends at 4:30pm. Discussion may continue.
Dianne Jenkins Sutton NSW Australia
International Equine Performance Therapist & Founder of JENT Bodywork
MJENT (Master JENT Bodyworker), CVCP (Certified Veterinary Chiropractic Practitioner) MJRLT (Master JENT Red Light Therapist), ALT (Advanced Laser Therapist)
For even more information – check out Dianne at jent.net.au