Fun Free Friday Open House – April 27, 2018
Demystifying Light Therapy
Join us for a Fun Free Friday evening of information and demonstration. This is just the beginning of several opportunities we are offering this week to help you jump start your Light Therapy experiences.
If you have ever been curious about Light Therapy and how you can use this in your life to aide your animals, this free evening is for you! This event is open to the public and we encourage anyone that has an interest in an overview of Light Therapy, to attend.
We will have a professional presentation and demonstration by Ms. Dianne Jenkins, followed by an informal Q&A. Bring your chair, favorite beverage and questions that you have been wanting to ask an expert. Some topics to be covered are:
- What is Red Light Therapy (followed by a discussion on Blue and Green)
- Learn how to use this practical therapy in everyday applications
- Understand the difference between Direct (Photobiomodulation) and Indirect (Photonic Therapy) applications
- Watch a Red Light Therapy demonstration on an equine
- Other topics may be added as we narrow down this event
Parking is free and we will gather for appetizers and refreshments around 6:00 for a prompt 6:30 start.
Plan to spend the evening with us and bring your questions. Please leave your pets at home as there will not be time for individual attention during this event. You are also invited to join us Saturday and Sunday for two days of workshops that will allow more time. See our event “Weekend Workshops” for details.
Address for this incredible event is 13100 S Five Mile Rd, Kuna ID 83634.
- Best to travel south on either Cloverdale Rd or Hwy 69 to Kuna Rd. Then turn east on Kuna Rd to Five Mile Rd, south on Five Mile and head up the hill. Look for the big red barn on the left and parking is in the field.