Equine Basics Video Series
Each video addresses a specific topic or step that we take while performing a light equine horse therapy session. We first explain the step and then, where possible, we show you an actual demonstration of the step.
Although there is a lot of information in these videos, if you are wanting to get extra help or would just like additional one on one assistance, we are also available thru our Aahmazing® Virtual Coaching Program.
- Video 1: Introduction to the Equine Basics Video Series
- Video 2: Equine Anatomy
- Video 3: TCM and Directional Terms
- Video 4: Open the Bladder Meridian
- Video 5: AAH Light Evaluation
- Video 6: General Wellness Points
- Video 7: Close the Bladder Meridian
- Video 8: Direct Applications
- Video 9: Two-Light Techniques
- Video 10: Tips and Pointers
- Video 11: Final Thoughts and Resources
- Video 12: Bonus and Fun Stuff
We hope you enjoy the Equine Basics Video series that we have put together for you. We are offering them for FREE as we do not feel you should pay extra to learn how to use your light. These videos will offer you suggestions on how to get the most from your AAH Light and your supporting materials.