Enjoy a casual and relaxed evening with Dianne Jenkins as she will discuss and demonstrate her JENT Equine Bodywork and why this is so advanced from any other modalities. She has worked on over 11,000 horses in her career and has addressed just about every aliment known to the equine industry.
Dianne will have a short presentation and follow-up with a demonstration of her techniques. You will want to be here if you are considering booking an appointment with Dianne as you will get a better understanding of what you can expect and why she gets the results that she does. Learn how to detect discomfort and low-grade pain all horses can carry, techniques to relieve it and how to tell when it’s serious enough to call a professional. Find out how JENT is different to other Equine Bodywork Modalities. Ideal for those considering Equine Bodywork as a career.
This evening is open to everyone and anyone interested in learning more about how to keep their horses sound. You may be an equine bodyworker, trainer, groomer, normal everyday horse owner, vet, or just curious, you will leave with new tools to help with your horse’s movement.
This evening is intended to introduce you to these concepts while you will see them at work. If you find this fascinating, you may want to join us for the next several days. We will have bodywork sessions and auditing available on Friday and Monday, and JENT Equine Bodywork 101 and 102 Saturday and Sunday.
Are you interested in having your horse evaluated and receive a JENT Therapy session? Even if you can only do one day, you will see the difference and your horse will thank you!
We are offering two days, Friday October 11 and Monday October 14 to take advantage of this opportunity.
Dianne is highly sought after as a Performance Therapist and travels internationally for her clients. Having her go over your horse is a once in a lifetime opportunity that we have limited places for. She has the ability to quickly assess and address issues with the horse that most people do not even see.
We are offering both therapy appointments and auditing for each day. If you have an appointment you are welcome to stay and audit for that day. Add this to our weekend Bodywork 101 and 102 and you will have many new tools to help keep your horse sound.
JENT Bodywork 101 & 102
- Enjoy these informative and fun days to improve your relationship with your horse.
- Learn how to detect discomfort and low-grade pain all horses can carry, techniques to relieve it and how to tell when it’s serious enough to call a professional.
- Find out how JENT is different to other Equine Bodywork Modalities. Ideal for those considering Equine Bodywork as a career.
- Bring your horse with you or one can be provided.
- Accommodation for your horse available at SK Ranch Call Sharon 208-888-3199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One Day Practical Trainings
(One day $200, both days together $375)
Early Bird Savings until August 15, 2019
Are you interested in keeping your horse sound? Considering become a therapist, or already are one? These two days are a must to learn new science-based subjects and skills.
FOCUS OF TRAINING:
The focus of these Training Days is to:
- Learn to communicate with horses in a therapeutic way. Learn how to let them tell you where their issues are.
- Gain insights into how to assess horses for new or chronic physiological and physical issues that restrict individual biomechanics and cause anxiety.
- Participate in practical experience ‘hands-on’ techniques of massage, acupressure and newer technologies of Phototherapy and the JENT Equine electric Massager.
- Take home full color manuals and a happy horse.
TOPICS: (A full course outline will be made available soon)
- New Discoveries
- Genetic vs Postural Conformation
- Nature of Myofascia in Equine Body
- Asymmetry Checks Causes & Impacts
- Gait Signs of Lumbar Pain & Stiffness
- Connecting with Horses Therapeutically
- Hidden Injuries without Lameness
- Fascial Patterns of Restriction
- Acupoints for Diagnosis & Treatment
- Red Light Therapy Photobiomodulation & Photonic Therapy
- Massage Hands-On & Electric
- Specific Exercises for Fascial Restrictions
JENT BW 101 & 102 Sequence:
Training days must be taken in order. JENT BW102 cannot be taken before JENT BW 101.
The topics are divided into the two days training sequentially.
Knowledge and application of basic safety around quiet horses.
Previous therapy experience is not necessary.
Starting time is strictly 8:30am in the classroom after visiting horses are settled into yards/stables.
Teaching ends at 4:30pm. Discussion may continue.
Dianne Jenkins Sutton NSW Australia
International Equine Performance Therapist & Founder of JENT Bodywork
MJENT (Master JENT Bodyworker), CVCP (Certified Veterinary Chiropractic Practitioner) MJRLT (Master JENT Red Light Therapist), ALT (Advanced Laser Therapist)
Does your best friend ever need help walking or moving around? Most dogs, like people, have aliments and joint restrictions that are easy to remove. Come to this informative workshop and find out how. If you have been with us all weekend, you will be our guest. Those that are new and have not attended any paid sessions, there is a small $35 fee for all the information you will gain!