AAH Blue Light w/Charger
AAH Blue Light Head
Deluxe Package (with Blue Head)
Supreme Equine & Canine Package
Conditions blue light therapy has been shown to improve:
Additionally, blue light has been shown to improve:
- • “Thumping” headaches
- • Acute rheumatism
- • Cuts, burns and bruises
- • Fevers
- • Dominant color of the throat chakra: sore throats, laryngitis, hoarseness
- • Dysentery, jaundice
- • Fungal and bacterial conditions
- • Anxiety-related high blood pressure
- • Intractable insomnia
- • Open wounds and/or chance of infection
- • Open wounds and infections
- • Overactive conditions — slows down circulation
- • Bleeding of the lungs
- • Tension, fear and palpitations
The History of Phototherapy
Over 40 years ago, NASA investigated the use of LED wavelengths for accelerated plant growth, soon discovering that phototherapy could also be used to promote the healing of injured astronauts. Blue light therapy has been scientifically proven to stimulate cellular metabolism and repair.
Regarding acne, a study conducted by the Imperial College of London reported that subjects saw a 76% drop in visible acne over the course of 12 weeks by using blue light therapy for only 15 minutes a day. The direct application of these therapeutic wavelengths was found to be significantly superior to benzoyl peroxide, the chemical found in most topical acne medications.
No thanks, I prefer to pay full price.