Targeted Light Therapy (aka Photonic Acupuncture) for Pets and Humans. Finding the Human Path is included and completed first.
Pet Photopuncture Therapist Course – taught with dogs (cats are lousy participants and always quit early). Understanding Energy Flow for Photopuncture for Dogs and Cats. Activate and balance Chi Energy through Principal acupoints. Create your own recipes & protocols to augment any therapeutic modality.
This course is a combination of online course work and 9 weeks of 2 hours live zoom classes – Tuesdays at 5 pm Pacific – to review the course work and answer questions. Please check the PTI Events Calendar for the start of the next online Zoom training.
There is no need to wait to start the online Finding the Human Path course.
The course includes:
- Learning to trace the 12 Energetic Meridians and 2 primary Extraordinary Vessels through the dog’s body
- Understanding how the different meridians affect the body both systemically and locally in dogs and cats
- Work with the Principal Acupoints used in Photopuncture
- Overview of point types and how to combine points to address any issue
- Charts for Principal, Master, Influential, and Accumulation Points
- Charts for Canine Meridian flow
- Photopuncture Session Tracking Charts
Practicum: Students will be expected to upload weekly homework assignments during the course and complete a post-course practicum consisting of at least 3 Photopuncture sessions for 3 pet clients with 3 different physical issues.
Prerequisites: Certified Pet Light Therapist (CPLT) training through PTI, LETS, or other recognized agencies.
Recommended: A working understanding of energetic testing: Muscle Testing, Applied Kinesiology, Dowsing, etc.
Tools Needed: Participants will need a targeted red light therapy device and will do better with a set of at least 2. Lamps, panels, pads, and bulbs are not appropriate for this course.